11.26.2007

Time to change

i had to change the layout. it was time. i rearrange furniture in my house often--the blog should match.

school is fun. i actually like my job. and my children are fantastic. they make me laugh. and i think i make them laugh. like today when one told me, "ida, you look funny in that brown shirt." raucous laughter. over my shirt. i just try to make school fun for them. that's what i do. maybe tomorrow i'll change it up with a yellow shirt. could be funnier. we'll see.

i turn 25 next wednesday. it is a big birthday. most child development peeps consider me all grown up. plus i am no longer an 18-24 year old. my voting and t.v. schedule are unimportant now. SUCK (as cousin bill would call "something you would shout")

i want to celebrate lots of winter holidays. send me your ideas. christmas, hanukkah, kwanzaa, winter solstice...and we already had diwali.

i think we will decorate a peace tree. christmas threw up all around us, but we will acknowledge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home