2.02.2008

Can I get a Democrats for McCain?

(I decided tonight to contribute to Obama and make my decision...b-b-but... REPUBLICANS???)

say it ain't so.

Okay, okay...there are good and bad things about BO, but he is energizing. And I'm a Dem voter through and through.

Let me take you down memory lane...

Setting: Leonia, NJ
Year: 2001, February?

Cast: Me and Mama

I am newly 18 and ready to vote in my first election. Tony's first run on council and an exciting time all around.

me: "So how do I vote?"
mama: "Oh, just flip all the switches on the left side, marked DEMOCRAT."

See me walk into the booth and flip all the Dem switches...not realizing until years later that I can actually vote for other parties.

And, nope...still haven't...

So, donate to my man here.


1 Comments:

Blogger starrhillgirl said...

Good thing you listen to your mama
: )

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home