10.05.2008

the deal.

I am homesick. And not just for New Jersey (though I do really miss it); I'm homesick for my old life. I blame Facebook. I keep rediscovering old friends and am more intimately involved with the lives and thoughts of high school classmates than I ever was in high school...and that makes me miss New Jersey more than ever.

Last weekend I found a DSW an hour and a half away. They didn't have my size in the shoes I wanted so then I was faced with either ordering online for full price or hoping to drive back next week and find the right size. Never really an issue when the mall mecca of the world, Paramus, NJ, is only a few miles away.

I think this can be chalked up to boredom. I probably read too many blogs about other cities and I don't mean to mislead: I heart Charlottesville. Right now I just crave variety and more shopping choices.


To be positive, however, I have a cozy new apartment I never want to leave and really pretty plants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home