6.30.2006

Time for a nap!

I finished my practical exam this morning. I chose "how to walk around a mat." This should be really easy but I goofed up and had to redo it. Luckily I goofed on remembering which way to put my mat on the ground so I could unroll it towards me without crawling on it. It always trips me up, even during practice sessions, so I wasn't embarrassed. Plus, it wasn't the part of the work I was being observed for. It was good to redo it and I "passed." I guess I didn't have to actually redo it, but I wanted to. It also helped for me to be able to come out of the room and tell everyone I messed up; they seemed less nervous then. Lead by example?

So then we went to see the final project presentations for the women who trained last year. They had done a year-long culture project, which we will have to do as well. I have already chosen my culture. I was struggling trying to pick one I identify with and will have fun learning about. So....dum dum duuuum....I will do it on Appalachia! I am so excited and think it will be a great learning experience and very relevant.

Because I finished my exam this morning, I was able to leave class early and got back to Chad and Valerie's at 4:30!

So I will finally get a much deserved nap!

Next I need a really good back massage from all that driving.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home