7.01.2006

My Saturday

I spent today about as lazy as it comes. This course is exhausting and I slept 14 hours last night! Then I spent the day watching t.v. I also watched Red Eye which came from Netflix. It was actually very good.

Right now I am watching Nip/Tuck for the first time. Valerie TiVos just about every hour of the day so I am catching up on shows I wouldn't otherwise watch. It is so gross! I had no idea the surgeries were shown so graphically! The storyline is full of drama though and that is my kinda show.

I did leave the house to go to Target and the grocery store. I bought a yoga video because I think that might help with my back problems. Just getting my muscles stretched should help a lot of discomfort anyway. They did have some car seat cushions and what-not, but I couldn't decide what would be best on my back. If anyone has a good suggestion, please let me know. The pain is in my mid-back from the driving.

I went to Trader Joe's to get groceries. Such an awesome grocery store! I wish they had one in Charlottesville. The produce wasn't as nice as at Whole Foods, but they have a great selection of frozen foods and it just seems perfect for people shopping for one.

I googled images of Maria Montessori. There are so many great ones! So I didn't do any homework, but I did think about Maria.

I am kicking back with Mynx and a glass of wine right now!

Good night, all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home