7.03.2006

Sunday Bloody Sunday

Got my haircut at the Haircuttery by a stylist who was so anxious to get me out of there.

"Blowdry? It's too hot; you don't want that."

"Cut more off? It looks fine."

And many more things to that likeness. He was also very insecure in his abilities and I asked me for confirmation over and over. Maybe he's had a lot of unhappy clients. Luckily I asked for a straight trim. Can't go wrong really. And, for a $19 haircut, I'm satisfied.

It rained and I watched Valerie's TiVoed episodes of Nip/Tuck. Entirely too much tv for one day, but I didn't have the drive for much else.

So, one day of class and then off for the 4th. Right now I'm trying to figure out the logistics for getting to Virginia Beach with Evan. I just do NOT know how this state is laid out. I need to take 4th grade Virginia history I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home