10.25.2006

Oh Dear Rummage Sale, My New Best Friend

The Charlottesville Albemarle SPCA is having its famous rummage sale now and I spent the last 2 days after work rummaging. I really feel like I hit the jackpot for my *fingers crossed* own classroom. To most teachers, the loot seemed picked over, but I found oodles of bud vases and baskets and trays and pitchers and bronze and silver pieces and books and a game called Noteability because I couldn't resist. I just picked up things that looked like they would work somewhere in my classroom someday. I know the boxes will grow as the work actually comes together, but this is an exciting start and I can't wait to get it all inside and repack it for storage--yes, I still haven't taken it out of my car. Ah, well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home